Capital millworks was a pioneering timber supply company founded in 1883 by William G. McRae.
McElae was a former lumber mill employee and entrepreneur.
He founded the company with a vision to establish a large timber supply business that would provide timber to the timber industry.
In 1889, McElaes partner and future wife, Clara, founded the McElaves.
As the McLearys expanded, the company expanded rapidly and expanded into other markets including the lumber industry.
By 1915, McRaea’s Capital Millwork had established its headquarters in New York City.
Today, Capital Mill Works remains one of the largest and most respected timber supply companies in the United States.
In 1913, Capital was founded by McRaaes wife Clara McElaea.
In addition to its large scale timber supply businesses, Capital also operated a variety of other small business enterprises.
Capital’s principal asset was its partnership with the American Wood Mill Company.
The partnership was founded in 1890 and it was the first company of its kind in the world.
McRaae and his partners operated Capital MillWorks through the years of the Great Depression and World War I. During World War II, the partnership expanded to include other timber businesses.
Today Capital Mill works has over 100 years of experience in the lumber business.
Capital mill works was a pioneer in the production of the American wood stock.
Its main product was timber lumber.
Capital was one of three major producers of American timber lumber during the 1920s and 1930s.
The largest producer of American lumber in the U.S. was the UMW in New England.
Capital, as the name suggests, was the owner of Capital Mill and other mills.
Capital Mill worked with the UW, a subsidiary of the UAW, to grow American timber for the UMT and its subcontractors.
Capital operated in the state of New York from 1919 to 1932, and was the largest UMW employer.
Capital also built the Great Western Terminal (now called the Port of New England) in the town of Newburgh.
Capital acquired the UWM in 1930.
Capital made substantial investments in the Great Eastern Terminal in the mid 1930s, which was later renamed the Great Northern Terminal.
The Great Western Terminals terminal is now the terminal of the Port Authority.
Capital built and operated a number of other mills and millworks across the state.
In the early 1920s, Capital had a large stake in the millworks of the State of New Jersey.
In 1930, Capital purchased the millwork of the Department of Transportation.
By 1933, Capital acquired a stake in a millwork owned by the State Government of New Mexico.
In 1937, Capital invested in the Millwork Company in the State.
In 1940, Capital bought the millworking of the Federal Reserve Bank of New Orleans.
In 1943, Capital sold its share of the mill work of the New York State Department of Health.
The New York Fed purchased the New England lumber millworks in 1944.
In 1949, Capital moved its operations to the State Department’s New York branch.
In 1956, Capital began to expand into the lumber and forestry industries.
Today the company owns and operates about 40 millworks.
Capital has produced more than 70 percent of the lumber used in the country.
Today capital mill works operates in more than 30 states.
Capital had the largest timber holdings in the nation and the world in the early 1900s.
In 1911, McLeod and McReeves father, George McRabe, purchased the company.
McLeod, who had been a partner in Capital Millware for over 20 years, was appointed chairman of Capital in 1931.
McRaye McElave was named vice president of Capital, along with his wife Clara, in the same year.
In 1942, Capital took over management of the United Way.
The McLeares remained involved in the labor movement for decades, and continued to serve on the board of directors of the Industrial Workers of the World and the National Association of Manufacturers.
Capital purchased a stake of the University of Illinois in 1963.
In 1965, Capital opened a new mill in West Point, New York.
Today its largest customer is the UAF.
The University of Michigan’s Timber Products Division is also located in West Pennsylvania.
Capital is the largest mill operator in Pennsylvania and its largest client is the United State Postal Service.
Capital worked with other mills to produce large quantities of American hardwood lumber and wood pulp.
Capital mills had a wide variety of customers, including the UWA, the UMM, the New Jersey State Department and the United Farm Workers.
In 1950, Capital and the UWR bought the timber millwork at the New Hampshire Department of Agriculture.
The millwork was subsequently renamed Capital Mill.
In 1957, Capital relocated its New York operations to its current location in the former headquarters of the National Steel Company in New Jersey, and in 1980, Capital renamed its new facility in